The 2015 Marketing Summit: BFF Brand Become a Brand that Customer Love will be Thursday 4th of June at Rydges Southbank Brisbane.
Australia’s biggest companies and agencies know how to build a brand that feels and comforts like a best friend.
Building a brand that feels like a best friend requires effort and insight but the rewards are great.
The best loved brands have a clear brand vision, brand personality, organisational values, a higher purpose, and go beyond functional benefits.
Get inspired from your marketing community leaders and learn how to:
- Develop a compelling brand vision that guides and inspires staff and customers
- Go beyond functional benefits to self-expressive, social and emotional benefits to connect with customers
- Create brand energy and interest with a brand personality that captures customers’ hearts
- Develop deep and meaningful customer relationships through brand consistency
- Generate exceptional ideas and innovation to maintain brand relevance to customers
- Recognise brands as assets with strategic value to the business bottom line
Now in its 13th successive year, the AMI Marketing Summit is set to deliver a supercharged line up of speakers including:
- DAN GREGORY, CEO, THE IMPOSSIBLE INSTITUTE
- LUKE DUNKERLEY, GM Marketing, WOOLWORTHS
- SAMANTHA KENNERLEY, CEO YOUNGCARE
- ANDREW BAXTER, CEO PUBLICIS WORLDWIDE
- KATHERINE COLE, Director of Marketing, Hotels.com
- CAROLINE PATRICK, Strategic Marketing BENDIGO BANK
- CHRIS WILLIAMS, Director SEMA
- STUART FULLER, Director of Communications UK NETNAMES
- ANDREW NORMAN, Digital Customer Experience MONASH
- PIP STOCKS, Chief Executive Officer BRANDHOOK
You can choose to build a brand and win hearts, or manage a commodity in the race to the bottom.