The 2017 Marketing Conference: Chasing Unicorns Capturing Relevance in a Transient World will be held Thursday 8th June at The Pullman King George Square Brisbane.
Agile, allusive and beautiful in their perfection, we all aspire to capture the magic formula that drives our career, business and industry forward.
The digital era has propelled the rate of change into overdrive; marketers need to challenge the status quo to stay relevant. Adopting a disruptor mindset and combining detailed analytics, big picture thinking and exceptional customer experiences is the future.
The one day conference will bring together Australia’s top CMO’s and business leaders, including:
- LAUREN FRIED, MD PULSE MARKETING
- JULES LUND, Founder TRIBE
- JAMES BURNETT, CMO Comparethemarket.com.au
- ANDY LARK, CMO XERO
- RYAN BONNICI, CMO HUBSPOT
- MAREE TAYLOR, MD COLMAR BRUNTON
- MURRAY HOWE, Strategy Lead APAC ADOBE
- NICOLE MCINNES, MD EHARMONY
Strategic insights, actionable tools and valuable connections with peers and industry heavy weights, this is the one conference this year you won’t want to miss!
- Gain actionable insights
- Make valuable connections
- Stay on top of your professional development
- Support your marketing community
- Be inspired by a supercharged line-up of industry thought leaders
The Marketing Conference is produced to ensure the marketing community has face to face access to top class speakers and content in QLD, we look forward to your support to continue the initiative.