The 2014 Marketing Summit: Signed Sealed Delivered will be held Wednesday 28th May at Rydges South Bank Brisbane.
Now in its 12th successive year, the Marketing Summit will bring together Australia’s top marketers for an intensive half day conference designed to have delegates returned to work inspired, and brimming with new ideas and genuinely actionable insights.
Marketers say they want more respect at work. But they can earn respect simply by delivering….
- Products and services that surprise and delight
- Brands that are trusted like friends
- Campaigns that engage and amaze, and
- Bottom line results for the organisation.
Marketers can sign seal deliver:
- Sign – take ownership and be accountable
- Seal – get management support and approval
- Deliver – execute, measure and share results
Our line-up of marketing leaders includes:
- RUSSEL HOWCROFT, General Manager NETWORK TEN
- JANE CARO, Founder JARA CONSULTING
- SHADEN MOHAMED, Executive General Manager, Digital Marketing and Distribution WOTIF
- SIMON LANE, Chief Marketing Officer FUJI XEROX AUSTRALIA
- DOMINIC BYRNE, Chief Digital Officer TYRES 4U
- DEBBIE RICHARDSON, Director and Founder 9 STRATEGIC
- LINDA GINGER, Director and Founder 9 STRATEGIC
- DAVID ANDERSON, General Manager – Brand Strategy and Performance VIRGIN AUSTRALIA
- MICHAEL SCOTT General Manager – Marketing and Communications VIRGIN AUSTRALIA
The 2014 Marketing Summit will encourage marketers to stay future focussed, to unlock the potential in ideas, markets and businesses and lead their organisation into the future.
We welcome you to join us in Brisbane this May to exchange your ideas and knowledge and learn from the brands and speakers that will take the stage.